Aurifil’s 50 weight thread is their most versatile and most popular cotton thread. The Sicily Yellow Color Builder set brings colours inspired by Italy's beauty to your sewing pallet.
Contains Colors: 2315, 2309 6722 2000 2324 23702310 2405 6274 2600 2847 2605 plus a storage case to keep your threads tidy and clean!
Strong and thin mercerized Mako cotton, results in remarkably flat crisp seams and virtually no lint built up in your machine.
Cotton thread holds up to the heat of regular washing, unlike polyester based threads, making it perfect for use in items like face masks, quilts, apparel embroidery, and cotton clothing.
- Quilting (piecing, top stitching, subtle quilting, English paper piecing, dense machine quilting, long arm, basting, whole cloth, and micro quilting)
- Cotton based apparel and general sewing
- Embroidery (machine and hand)
- Machine and needle turn applique, bobbin and machine lace
- 80/12 Microtex/Sharp
- Universal, Quilting, or Denim Needles (50wt in the bobbin)
- 4.0 Longarm Needle (50wt in the bobbin)
- Oeko-Tex certified
- Aurifil partners with the Plastic Bank, a social enterprise headquartered in Canada to clean up plastic ocean waste and provide opportunities for people living in poverty
- Produced in Milan, Italy the thread undergoes 15 steps before it becomes a spool ready for use