Pre order only, Item will usually ship within 3-6 weeks. If you need it by a certain date please check with us.
Aurifil 50 weight thread is their most versatile and most popular cotton thread. Perfect for face masks, quilts, apparel embroidery, and cotton clothing as cotton thread holds up to the heat of regular washing, unlike polyester based threads.
Strong and thin mercerized Mako cotton, results in remarkably flat crisp seams and virtually no lint built up in your machine.
- Quilting (piecing, top stitching, subtle quilting, English paper piecing, dense machine quilting, long arm, basting, whole cloth, and micro quilting)
- Cotton based apparel and general sewing
- Embroidery (machine and hand)
- Machine and needle turn applique, bobbin and machine lace
- 80/12 Microtex/Sharp
- Universal, Quilting, or Denim Needles (50wt in the bobbin)
- 4.0 Longarm Needle (50wt in the bobbin)
- Oeko-Tex certified
- Aurifil partners with the Plastic Bank, a social enterprise headquartered in Canada to clean up plastic ocean waste and provide opportunities for people living in poverty
- Produced in Milan, Italy the thread undergoes 15 steps before it becomes a spool ready for use