Nishikiito is the cosmo brand metallic thread for hand embroidery. This thread is made in Japan, crafted with the same technique to produce gold thread used in traditional Japanese clothing in the former capital of Japan, Kyoto.
"Champagne" style has pastel colored gentle sparkles like bubbles in champagne. With a soft and smooth texture, it is comfortable to use.
Weight: Equivalent to No. 11 count
Material: 81% Cupro, 19% Polyester
Length: 21.9 Yards
Needle Recommendations: Match needle according to project.
Tips: Use a short length of thread, around 12”-18”, to reduce tangling
- This thread might turn black in contact with leather or rubber
- Do not use this thread with sewing machines.
- Color of this thread might look different when exposed to ultraviolet rays
- Do not iron.
- Wash with pH neutral detergent when sweat or dirt attached to this thread.
- Do not use alkaline detergent (col.1, 5-17, 24-33, 101-112 and 301-306).