We can see this being used for throws, quilts, quilted jackets, oversized cushions, and smaller cosmetic bags.
The reverse is a gauzy cotton, there is no batting in the middle of this cloth, the inside is made up of a series of thicker yarns which gives it the quilted feel. The top is a fine cotton.
If possible we would advise overlocking your raw edges before sewing to prevent fraying.
- 100% BCI cotton. (The Better Cotton Initiative is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world.)
- Width: 120cm (47")
- This fabric is prewashed
- Made in India.
- This is only produced in 5.46 Yard pieces, if you order over 5.46 Yards’s it will not be sent in a continuous piece
- We recommend not using this for something that will sit in direct sunlight.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- There will be colour variations between rolls. There may also be colour graduation over the piece.